Melinda created this vegan cookbook, Compassion Tastes Better, to suit her family’s varied food needs: a vegan, gluten-free, whole foods and mostly sugar free diet. It features over 200 of their favorite delicious recipes, gathered and created over many years of food prep. From vegetables to soups and breads to desserts. Simple foods for simple living–this cookbook is full of tasty recipes for all occasions.
Vegan Cookbook Details
- Most all recipes are sugar-free (using stevia as a sweetener) with a maple syrup option
- Vegetables (23 recipes)
- Breakfast, Sides, Dips & Spreads (20 recipes)
- Soups & Stews (8 recipes)
- Casseroles & Dinner Pies (8 recipes)
- Burgers (14 recipes)
- Entrees (21 recipes)
- Muffins & Breads (18 recipes)
- Baked Desserts (16 recipes)
- Raw Desserts (28 recipes)
- Odds & Ends (30 recipes)
If you’re looking for more information on our Refund/Exchange/Return and Shipping policies, then please click here
Shipping overages of more than $1.00 will be promptly refunded
Support Our Mission
Won’t you help support our mission? 10% of all the profits from the sale of this item will be gifted to Barn Sanctuary (barnsanctuary.org).
For more information about Lulu (the company we hire to print our books), please visit here
You can find Melinda on Instagram for more vegan treats!