1. Add the marinade ingredients to a bowl large enough to hold all of the vegetables once they've been steamed; mix well.
2. Steam the broccoli and zucchini until tender, 8-10 minutes; add them to the marinade bowl. Stir well, cover, and let them soak while preparing all of the other ingredients; stir occasionally.
3. In a large skillet, sauté the onion in 1 tablespoon of oil until soft and golden. Add the mushrooms and continue to sauté until the water released from the mushrooms has been cooked off.
4. Prepare the spaghetti according to the directions found on the box; drain and rinse.
5. Add the steamed and marinated vegetables (along with all of the remaining marinade) to the skillet with the cooked onions and mushrooms; add 1 cup of coconut milk. Add the beans, basil, oregano, parsley, and salt; stir well. Cook over low to medium heat until the milk and beans are thoroughly warmed.
6. In a small bowl, thoroughly whisk together the other ½ cup of cold coconut milk and the potato starch (marinade thickeners). Immediately add to the skillet with the cooked vegetables. Cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
7. Add the cooked pasta to the creamy vegetable mixture. Toss well and serve warm.